Thursday, March 6, 2014

Liebster Award



Happy Thursday Ladies!! It's almost the weekend!! Phew. ;) Now for some exciting news!! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kelley @ Mamanista Tips . Thank you so much!! That was so sweet. :) If you are not aware, the Liebster Award is a way of getting other bloggers known, shared, and generally getting the word out about them, if they have under 500 followers.



- A few simple rules apply -
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other followers with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5.Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them

--The Questions I Received-- 

1. Tea or Coffee?
Neither, I hate both!! Lol.
2. What do you do to get inspired?
For me, sometimes the best way to get inspired is by doing something for other people. I love helping people and doing something that puts a smile on a family member, friend, or even total stranger’s face inspires me.
3. What is your favorite way to spend “me time”?
I love just kicking back and relaxing with my DVR and my laptop. That’s what I do to wind down at night before bed.
4. If you could spend a year anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Growing up, we went to our condo in Pensacola Beach, FL every summer. I would absolutely love to go there with my own family now.
5. Story behind your blog name?
I’ve been using “hustlababy09” FOREVER It was my AIM screen name since freshman year in high school. (10 years ago. Whoa, I’m old!! ;) )
6. What is your favorite movie?
It’s way too hard to narrow it down to just one, but my favorite recent movie is The Purge. Sooo good!!
7. What is your most prized possession?
My photo albums. I have SO many photos. I have albums from my birth all the way up to my kids’ births and now! 
8. What is your favorite quote?
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” – Oscar Wilde (That will be my next tattoo.) 
9. What is your favorite post you have written?
I don’t have a particular favorite, but I do enjoy looking back at old posts. I have been blogging since I was in 8th grade. Looking at my past blog posts (from different blogs) can be hilarious, but looking at others still make me cry because I remember the place I was in when I wrote them. 
10. What is your favorite beauty product?
 It would be impossible for me to pick just one!! Lately I’ve been loving my new Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation. :)
11. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been writing forever. I’ve been blogging since 8th grade.

-- The Followers I Nominate –

-- My Questions For You—
1.) How long have you been blogging?
2.) What is the worst beauty product you’ve ever used?
3.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
4.) How often do you go clothes shopping?
5.) How often do you go shopping for makeup/beauty products?
6.) Tell us about one of your most embarrassing moments.
7.) Have you ever run out of ideas on what to blog? If so, what did you do for inspiration?
8.) What is your guilty pleasure?
9.) Do you have any piercings and/or tattoos? If not, would you ever consider getting any?
10.) What makeup products do you use on a daily basis?

11.) If you could only shop at one clothing store for the rest of your life, what store would it be?

If I nominated you and you want to participate, leave me a comment letting me know when you have your post up. :)

xo, Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! Hopefully I can get my shit together and post next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation doll very well deserve I also like watching shows and movies on my laptop.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations doll! I would love to be considered for that as well, I just recently started blogging again and I'm clueless as to how to get more followers and getting the word out about my blog!! arghh!

    www.beautyandlashesbyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your nominated how sweet is that. Welcome you to my blog as well:). ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sarah, I really appreciate the nomination... I think once I get myself together, I will have to go around and collect the last few I was given and do one great big post. I love these though, it is such a great way to get to know another blogger... have a lovely day and thank you again xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the nomination. I have neglected my blog for the past bit because of school. I will get my stuff together and hopefully get this post up. Thank you again!!!!
    xoxo
    Kayla
    www.beautypitstop411.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)